I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day and a lot of other days because I don’t believe there should be only one day dedicated to love someone.
All too often we get caught up in the everyday. We celebrate birthdays, maybe anniversaries, but we don’t focus on all of the other life moments that are absolutely deserving of being celebrated in a special way. On February 27th, Alison from The Petit Cadeau Blog and Kim from Joyful Roots are focusing on all of those everyday THINGS WORTH CELEBRATING and I am joining them for a community blog tour.
There are just so many things in life to be thankful for… so many things that we take for granted. To many of us, these don’t mean much but try imagining life without and we know.
- Living so close to my parents.
- My kids growing up with my siblings
- The internet for helping me find cures to so many of my problems.
- Being a SAHM.
- Not having to drive my own car.
- Air conditioning.
- Not living in a country where it snows.
- Curly hair.
- Having medical insurance for today’s doctors and hospitals.
- My oven, whisk and food processor. Don’t want to imagine life with out them!
- Bottled drinking water.
- Living in different countries.
- Strollers, carseats and high chairs. How did people live without them?!
- Lollypop. Never underestimate the power of a lollypop!
What are you thankful for?