A Mommy’s Wish List- What every mum needs to stay sane
Want to Raise Your Children through Positive Parenting Methods?
Our Family Rules Chart will help you create a positive and peaceful home where children and adults treat each other with respect. Simply opt-in below to have it sent straight to your email inbox.
- 6hrs of undisturbed sleep.
- 15mins, three times a day, to have my meals, peacefully.
- 10mins, four times a day, to use the bathroom (alone).
- 15mins of ‘nothing time’. (I have read Richard Templar’s Rules of Life. Have you?)
- 45mins of ‘social’ time. (Yes, the internet!)
- 20mins, every day, to talk to that man I call my husband (not just your father).
- 10mins, five times a day, to pray. (You are welcome to join me but please don’t pull at me so hard or wail so loudly that I am unable to hear my own words.)
- 5mins in front of the mirror. (Yes, you are welcome to the dresser)
- 8 glasses of water, 2 cups of tea and peanuts to chew on.
- 3hrs of child free outing every week.
Credits: Photo by xedos4
I have to say … my list is pretty much the same as yours and I'm a grandma!! I wish you peace, time to yourself and much mama happiness!