Are you ready for summer fun? Here is a free Beach Themed Printable Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten aged children.
I love Printable activities for kids! They are a perfect way to keep a child engaged and learning without it seeming like they are studying! I created a Summer Activity Pack for my kids this month. It is perfect for a quiet afternoon or take it along on a vacation. We have been testing it back and forth and they agree it is fun to do over and over again!
The free printable pack has about 12 pages filled with fun learning.
Whether your child is Kindergarten ready or not, here are some basic skills he can learn during the summer!
Related: Grab our Daily Summer Schedule here.
Beach Themed Summer Activity Bundle for Preschool and Kindergarten
This pretty beach themed activity pack is filled with learning. It can be used with kids aged 2.5yrs and above. We have ABCs, numbers, counting, scissor practice, sequencing, matching images, a puzzle and even some story writing for older Kindergarteners. The pack contains 12 pages of activities for your child to enjoy.
What does it include:
- Sequencing with ‘What comes next’. Children follow a pattern and then find a picture form the next page to cut and paste.
- Counting. Counting the items and writing the correct number.
- More counting continues with ‘I spy’. Children count the items and write the number below.
- Scissor practice. Cut along the line till you reach the object.
- Some alphabet fun with two sheets of ‘Dot it’. Use a dot marker to say the ABCs and dot them as you say.
- Find similar images.
- Two pages of tracing lines for some hand and coordination.
- Help your kindergartener write a beach themed story.
- A picture puzzle to cut out and arrange.
How to use this printable pack:
The easiest way is to print it on A4 size copy paper and hand it to your child but there are more ways to use it. You can buy a low cost folder and some sheet protectors. Place the sheets in the protector and file it into the folder. Give your child a dry erase marker so they can do over and over again.
You can also choose to print in “booklet’ format while printing. This will reduce the size of the page to have two pages on one page. You can staple it to make a book. Kids love booklets of their own. These are perfect for carrying on road trips or flights.
This pack also contains a simple printable puzzle. Help your child cut and paste it on to a card to make this fun puzzle. My 4 and 5 year olds love playing with it. This is perfect to be used over and over again in a busy bag.
Would you like to download this Beach themed Summer Activity Pack?
This printable pack is FREE to download. Just fill out the form below to let us know where to send it.
I hope you enjoy the activities in the pack. Do you know someone who would love to have this? Share the post (not the activity pack!) with them.
Need more ideas for the summer? Try these: