Need a last minute Ramadan calendar? Here is a simple and free printable ramadan calendar with stickers that you can stick to count down to Eid! Also included are instructions to use it with a Cricut machine.
I know how hectic Ramadan preparations can be. I designed this calendar with busy moms in mind. It had to be pretty, fun and easy to set up for the kids. So here it is! I’ve included some extra image files for the stickers so you can use it on your Cricut machine too! (Instruction t the end.)
Free Printable Ramadan Calendar with DIY Stickers
It is very easy to create this Calendar. Just print and follow the steps to make the stickers. You can cut the stickers with scissors or if you have a Cricut machine, just run the image files through it.
Please note: Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links. I make a small commission by referring you to products I use. You will not be charged extra. See my full disclosure here.
What you need:
- Ramadan Calendar Printable
- Cardstock or paper (This is highly recommended.)
- A simple Photo frame (or laminate it!)
- Sticker paper for printing the stickers
How to prepare:
- Click on the download here button to request the printable. Check your email!
- It is a .zip file so make sure you are on your computer. Your phone or tablet may not be able to download it. Also make sure your computer can download .zip files.
- Extract the file. It contains three images and a PDF file. Open the PDF with Acrobat reader. (Get Adobe Reader here if you don’t have it.)
- Print the calendar on paper or cardstock.
- Print the stickers (that are in the PDF) on sticker paper. We use these.
- Cut around the around the images to create stickers.
How to prepare the Ramadan Calendar stickers in Cricut Design Space.
I have written the complete step by step instructions in the PDF but I will explain here again just so that you know how easy it is.
- Log on to Cricut Design Space.
- Upload on of the image files from the folder.
- Select ‘Moderately complex’ option.
- Click background to remove it.
- Save as ‘Print and Cut’ File.
- Continue to the Design Space, print your picture and let your machine cut the design. Make sure to choose ‘3M post it notes’ in Custom dial option before cutting. (This will prevent the stickers from being cut all the way through.)
I hope you enjoy this calendar ! Ramadan Kareem!
Here are more Free Ramadan Printables for you to enjoy.
- Free Ramadan and Eid Decorations Pack
- Lantern TellingTime Puzzles
- Five Pillars of Islam Puzzle
- Lanterns Play dough Mats
Want some hands on Ramadan activities for children?