Have I mentioned this before: Every time you get a new baby, be sure that you’ll forget all your past experiences and will be starting anew?! It is something like getting amnesia each time. No… Really… it is true! It happened with me each time and every mom I know, who I have said this to, agrees.
- His protein needs are not met and he will start getting up through the night looking for a feed.
- If he takes it right before a naptime or bedtime, he will have trouble digesting his food and getting a good sleep.
- taking three meals a day before you start him on the proteins.
- getting his protein meal at a time when he is more likely to finish all of it.
- not having proteins right before his bedtime.
- He is taking 3-4 tablespoons or cubes of vegies/fruits/cereal at both his lunch time (11am) and supper time (5pm).
- He is very hungry at breakfast and finishes all of his bottle or breastfeeds but gets hungry much before his 11am meal time. (They are usually demanding lunch around 10am or earlier!)
My baby was eating well but as soon as he turned 8 months old, he will not eat any of the food that I am offering him.
When can my child start eating the same as my family?