It’s Monday morning here and it’s back to business.
‘How’d the Leave go’, You ask.
‘Pretty good’, I say. Actually it was perfect. I wasn’t really offline, as many of you know. It was more of being back stage preparing to get back.
Accomplishments in January:
- I have been working on my Social Networking Skills the past month. Starting January, this blog went dot-com. I had made a few resolutions to myself then and one of them was to promote Words n Needles on as many social networking platforms as possible. I had made a facebook brand page for this blog but there were hardly any readers. From 24 to 64 readers in one month is how far I have gotten.
- There was no Twitter account but now I have as many followers on twitter too with almost double the amount of people that I am following.
- I have been on Pinterest for the past two years and had quite a following there but it never occured to me that I could link my blog with it. Did that this past month and I have made quite a few new pinteresting buddies.
- I have been on Bloglovin for a while too and believe it or not I had no followers there. I have 10 as of now and I need to concentrate on it but first, I need to start using it more often. Bloglovin is really a good place to keep all your blog list together and stay informed.
- I hadn’t logged into Google plus yet and although I have a G+ profile now, I still am trying to find my way around it.
Goals for February:
- Get active on Google plus.
- Get involved with more blog-hopping.
- Blog three times a week.
That’s for the month of Feb. Yes, only three. I am taking baby steps. I have a baby, a toddler and a blog, remember?
And the template… That’s another story for another day.
What do you feel is easy: Blogging or Promoting?
Photo by renjith krishnan