I ( Throughout time)
15 years ago:
1. I was 13years old and in school. I can’t remember my class teacher!!
2. I guess, I hanged around with Sadia and Farheen and made Rumana’s life a hell.
3. I made my first doll house with Bhai, Ammoo and Sabbo.
4. I was a novels , digests and comics addict.
5. Skating was a hobby.
10 years ago:
1. I was undergoing the ‘I hate living in India’ syndrome!
2. Life was college, tuition, home and study only. I didn’t like my life ten years ago!
3. I lost my favourite mama in an accident. 🙁
4. I wrote 300 pages of diary in 6months. Writing was an addiction.
5. I missed my parents… all the time.
Want to Raise Your Children through Positive Parenting Methods?
Our Family Rules Chart will help you create a positive and peaceful home where children and adults treat each other with respect. Simply opt-in below to have it sent straight to your email inbox.
5 years ago:
1. Life was cool, friends were cool, I was on top of the world.
2. Winning prizes and competitions was an addiction.
3. Finally it was ‘I love my India’ and ‘my life in India’ phase.
4. Life was changing and fast.
5. I got my first cell phone? (what do I write?)
2 years ago, I:
1. Graduated from Uni.
2. Got a job.
3. Gave it up.
4. Drove everyone crazy.
5. I was blogging full time. ( Where are all those posts now?)
1 year ago:
1. I was in India on a vacation.
2. SIL got married.
3. I didn’t have to bear this weather.
4. I hated to travel.
5. I was neglecting my blog.
6 months ago:
1. I was in India again.
2. FIL was sick.
3. I was travelling again.
4. I missed Z.
5. Life cleared up.
1. I slept the afternoon away and worked the whole morning to exhaustion
2. I made Biryani and Kheer. (Everyday’s my B’Day, remember?)
3. I did not waste my time online.
4. I missed some of my prayers
5. I had a cup of tea and it confirmed that it effects my nerves.
1. am exactly halfway through my pregnancy.
2. am tired ’cause I didn’t sleep well last night.
3. I did not make breakfast.
4. I didn’t have my morning nap.
5. I am bored.
1. Is Wednesday. Yay!! The weekend is finally here!
2. we go out to the beach.
3. I have to go shopping.
4. I have to do the laundry.:(
5. is tomorrow!
Tell me… about you.
By Evgeni Dinev