(Please Note: All the links below are affiliate links. That means, if you click on them and make a purchase I may earn a small amount with no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog!)
The Crochet Books
1. Crochet 101: Master Basic Skills and Techniques Easily through Step-by-Step Instruction: The best selling book loved by every crocheter. All the basic skills needed and techniques to learn. Even if you already know how to crochet, you will want this for a reference.
How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners It doesn’t matter how beginner you really are but this is some fun book. It gives ideas.
|For those who love the classic Fillet Crochet|
4. Crocheting For Dummies: I know I love all the Dummies books. They make you feel so smart later!
5. My First Crochet Book: Learn To Crochet: Kids: Want to teach you child to crochet? A fantastic gift for a tween too.
6. Teach Yourself VISUALLY Crochet (Teach Yourself VISUALLY Consumer): For those who learn from pictures.
7. Crochet Hats! Need a hat?
8. Hooked On Hats – Crochet Patterns for 17 Hats: Some beautiful ones in here.
9. Hooked on Crochet! Hats II (Annie’s Crochet): A lot of fun ideas to try. Really simple instructions too.
10. Baby Crochet: 20 Hand-Crochet Designs for Newborns to 24 Months. Gifts or for your little one, fantastic ideas to make.
11. Cuddly Crochet: Adorable Toys, Hats, and More: This is definitely fun!
12. Crochet One-Skein Wonders: 101 Projects from Crocheters around the World: Yes… that scrap. There will be scrap and you will thank me for getting you this!
13. Crochet Hatimals: We all want some fun on our children’s head, no? I do… and I know a few others who would love to own this beauty!
Big Book of Crochet Afghans: 26 Afghans for Year-Round Stitching (Annie’s Crochet): We all need something warm to cosy up in… how about afghans? This book should start you up and help you get some fabulous ones together.
15. 200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans: Crochet Squares to Mix and Match: For all those scraps or practices, blocks are the thing to make. You can use them to match it up or you can just use them to make dish cloths. I used them to make a giant cushion for my children. The ideas are endless!
16. Positively Crochet!: 50 Fashionable Projects and Inspirational Tips: Fashionable sweaters that are easy to make too.
Surprise Crochet Sweaters for Baby: Colourful, fun and so sweet! If it is for babies that you want to learn to crochet this is the book for you.
|The book that can help you learn and put you on your way to designing your own flowers!|
The Crochet Tools
You don’t have the tools to start?
Well, you just need three things.
|Some yarn like these bon-bons that are the perfect size and colour for beginners|
Needles to crochet
3. If you have a hard time and need something soft and comfortable then this Eleggant Ergonomic Crochet Hook Set is the one for you.
|A gold handle scissors that most crafters own as a badge of honour! 😀|
Don’t forget to come and share your success or questions with us on our Facebook page. we love hearing from you and inspiring you.