If you want your child to have an easy visual routine, this printable routine pack can help you.
Daily Routines and Rules for Kids
It has everything you need to create a daily routine for your child, no matter whether it is school days or holidays!
Having a routine for your child helps them see what's coming in their day and how they can help. It is the best way to win their cooperation!
But just a routine is not enough! Children need rhythms, rules and responsibilities.
Build your children’s confidence and self reliance while also teaching them that a family that works together, grows closer together.
Whether your child is at home or goes to school, they need to know what's expected. Here's their morning, afternoon and evening routines... all done for you!
A simple way to control screen time and nap time; encourage good manners and prevent bad behavior. No more power struggles, nagging or repeating all day long.
Works from toddlers to elementary aged kids... and beyond! Teach healthy everyday habits for life!
Inside the Daily Routine Charts pack you will get...
Fifty four pages for you to print from your home printer or elsewhere. ( You can stick them on a wall or place them in a frame!)
- Five different type of schedules - School, Summer, homeschool and two different types of online schooling schedules. (20 pages in all!)
- Morning Routine Charts: Teaches your child to independently get ready and start the day right.
- Bedtime Routine Charts: Create peace and promotes healthy sleep habits.
- Afternoon Routines: Help children rest, play and encourages creativity.
- Daily Score Charts: Provides motivation for children to track their progress. (21 different types!!)
- Screen time Rules Charts: Minimize power struggles and help them set goals.
- Quiet time Rules Chart: Help your child relax and refresh all by themselves.
- Family Rules Chart: Teach your child your family values and what good behavior looks like.
Easy Step by Step Guide for Use:
1. Download your digital file from your email.
2. Print the routine cards using your home printer on regular paper or cardstock.
3. Frame your routines, Stick them on the fridge or on a wall. Laminate if desired.
4. Offer your child a dry erase marker, sticker or magnets to mark their progress.
Your routines work for my son. They are helping me manage all our activities through the day. Thank you so much.
Sidrah // Mom of 2.5 year old
I was overwhelmed with my role as a wife and mother of 3 under 7. My eldest was always demanding me things. I was always saying No to her. I bought your routine charts for her. I can't believe the transformation! Thank you.
B // Mom of 3 children
I purchased your routines pack. I have 3 children under 4 and another one coming. Your charts are amazing! They really work!
Brittany // Mom of 4 under 4
Your rules have been a game changer in my household! There is no nagging or reminding again. They just do it.
Umme // Mom of 2 children